Robert Chain Jr.
Graphic and Print Communications
Graphic and Print Communication is an elective vocational program planned to prepare a student for employmeny in commercial printing or for additionally study in the field at postsecondary level.
Students are taught and trained in Job Order, Desktop Publishing, Job Planning and Layout, Copiers, Bindery Machines, and Delivery.
Driver's education is a formal class or program that prepares a new driver to obtain a learner's permit or driver’s license. It may take place in a classroom, in a vehicle, online, or a combination of the above. Topics of instruction include traffic code or laws and vehicle operation. Typically, instruction will warn of dangerous conditions in driving such as road conditions, driver impairments, and hazardous weather. Instructional videos may also be shown, demonstrating proper driving strategies and the consequences for not observing the rules.
- Arrive on time.
- Follow the school dress code.
- Bring all necessary materials every day.
- Be respectful!
- Obscene gestures and profanity are not allowed.
- Pay attention while the teacher is talking.
- Do your assignments and class work.
- Do not interrupt other students’ learning.
- Keep all hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Drinks or candy will not allowed.
Grades and rules are in Student’s Handbook.