Hello! I am excited about this year. I have been employed at MSD since 2008. I have had the opportunity to teach 2nd-12th grade. I am currently teaching 6th-12th grade math. You will see my classes listed below. I graduated from USM with a bachelor degree in Deaf Education and have an endorsement for 6-12th math. I recently earned my master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Math Education.
Here is a list of supplies for our classroom.
- Pack of pencils-mechanical are fine
- Multicolored highlighters
- 2 packs of index cards-these are used for vocabulary words
- 2 in. binder for Math only
- box of Kleenex
- color pencils
- 1 in. binder for math lists
Grading Policy: MSD student handbook grading policy will be followed:
I will be in my seat when the bell rings.
I will come to class prepared with all needed materials.
I will respect my teacher and classmates.
I will work hard and do my best on every assignment.
I will turn my work in on time.
I will only use a pencil.
There will be no 2nd chances on tests, quizzes, classwork, OR homework.
- If a student does not turn in an assignment on time, then he/she will sign a paper stating the assignment was not completed and he/she is earning a 0.